The PAMAS S40 is a portable particle counting system for oil-based liquids like hydraulic and lubricating oil. A wear resistant ceramic piston pump guarantees a constant flow. With a simple-to-use touch screen user interface, operation is easy and intuitive. The system is equipped with an integrated battery for up to three hours operation and a data storage of up to 4000 measurements. The system can be used for batch sampling and online measurements. Additional accessories are available.
This video presents the products features of the PAMAS S40 portable particle counter.
- Hydraulic oils
- Turbine and insulation oils
- Gear oils
- Phosphate ester based hydraulic fluids
- Robust & convenient design
- Lightweight only 8 kg
- Customizable measurement analysis settings
- Intuitive operation via touch screen
- Automatic sample flow and volume control by wear resistant ceramic piston pump
- Measurement from pressureless up to 420 bar system pressure
- Pressureless measurement of fluids with viscosities of up to 1.000 cSt at 22°C (equal to ISO VG320) without the need for accessories
- Use of any sample vessel (any customer specific or widely available containers)
- Internal data storage of more than 4,000 measurements
- Measurement printout via integrated thermoprinter
- Same measurement accuracy as a laboratory unit
- Multilingual menu navigation
- Battery running time of more than 4 hours
*in connection with PAMAS PMA software
Available size ranges:
4–70 µm(c) (ISO 11171)
2–100 µm (ISO 4402)
Max. particle concentration:
24.000 P/ml at 25 ml/min
Other sensors for larger particle sizes or higher concentrations are available on request.
- PAMAS S40 Standard for the measurement at up to 420 bar system pressure
- PAMAS S40 Lube Oil for the measurement of highly viscous oil of up to 1,000 cSt
- PAMAS S40 Fuel for the measurement of fuels such as petrol, diesel or kerosene
- PAMAS S40 Skydrol for the measurement of phosphate ester based hydraulic fluids
- PAMAS S40 AVTUR for the measurement of turbine fuel according to EI-IP 577 and DEFSTAN 91-091 as well as diesel according to IP PM FA
All versions are optionally available in the robust PAMAS GO housing.