The microscope system PAMAS FastPatch 2 GO has been developed to comply with the standard ISO 4407 as an automated filter membrane particle counting and sizing system. The system is designed to measure the particles trapped on the surface of the filter. The analysis uses advanced image analysis and microscope automation techniques to provide rapid and accurate contamination results of whole or user specified areas of filters.
The accurate and repeatable measuring results of the PAMAS FastPatch 2 GO are displayed in real time: providing a constantly updated particle count and contamination class results table. The clear and concise, user-defined end report displays the full patch analysis overview and the contamination classification table. The user can record images from any area of the filter membrane and add them to the end report with the size of each particle displayed. The PAMAS FastPatch 2 GO system complies with the international standard ISO 4407 and provides results to the following standards: SAE AS 4059, NAS 1638, ISO 4406 and ISO 16232. The system includes a high performance laptop or PC pre-configured with the analysis software.
This soundless demonstration video provides an explanation of the PAMAS FastPatch 2 GO software and shows a full filter membrane analysis.
- Dark fluids
- Two phase liquids
- High levels of contamination
- Very high viscosities (dilution required)
- Automated particle count analysis system for filter membranes
- High resolution to see small particles
- Automatic compensation for uneven surface
- Full correct filter patch result for non-uniform particle distribution
- Compensation for background colouration
- Reduced sample preparation time
- Compliance with international standard ISO 4407; reported to SAE AS 4059, NAS 1638, ISO 4406 or ISO 16232 standards